Events on the day include:-
- Showing of the ‘Trooping of the Colour’ on a big screen.
- ‘Celebratory Lunch’ for all villagers aged 70 and over.
- Dog Show.
- Plant Stalls.
- Village fete games.
- Bouncy castle and other inflatable games.
- Numerous local food and drink vendors.
- 5 a-side football for U11’s and U16’s.
- Sporting games for U11’s and U16’s.
- Craft creation and Jubilee Hunt for U6’s.
- Local school organised games and stalls.
- Coconut Shy.
Whilst all of the above is happening at various times we are also planning to have local musicians and groups perform from 13:00 until the Beacon Lighting climax at 21:45. The bands, solo artists and choirs will perform in both the Parish Hall – to entertain the over 70’s during lunch – and outside to entertain everyone.